sam asked: Simon! What happened to your Sunday podcast!?
I have escaped your ambush, O destiny, I have closed all paths by which you...– Epicurus, Camus, The Rebel
carolinemartin asked: I remember you telling me about your raw/dry denim jeans that you love to death. I want some, too, and have been researching, but I want your opinion on the matter.
Nocturne no. 20 in C# minor followed up by...
In order to cease being a doubtful case, one has to cease being, that’s...– from The Fall by Albert Camus
Lesson No 1 for Electric Guitar by Glenn Branca
Anonymous asked: You have always been the keystone.
toniiu: If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law. Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobedience
In regular armies, only 2% ever pick up weapons, so the other 98% of the armed...– Lierre Keith, Deep Green Resistance (via cuntymint)
Psychoacoustics and the "Limits of Perception" →
relax, it’s just a wikipedia article!
Don’t Step on the Graaass, Saaam ...
if I were the president of this land you know,...
gnate1-deactivated20110621 asked: Who is the artist of that song and what's it called? I am enjoying it immensely.